You are here
General Financial Practices Course - Paulatuk
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation, in partnership with GNWT MACA’s School of Community Government and Crowe MacKay, is offering a 10-day General Financial Practices course in Paulatuk.
This course will provide participants with the fundamental knowledge in how financial managers make decisions to generate funds, manage assets and accounting processes, report on financial activities, and ensure that assets are protected.
This course is one segment of a 10-course certificate in Community Finance. Instructor and dates are secured. A training allowance is provided depending on eligibility. All applications are welcome.
The General Financial Practices course includes the following:
- Differences between accounting income and cash flow
- Timing of receipts and disbursements
- Methods to accelerate and assure the receipt of payments
- Manage the disbursements to suppliers
- Participants will prepare a cash flow for the organization
- Compliance requirements, accounting procedures, what is required to comply with specific legislation, and the penalties of non-compliance are also highlighted
Deadline has been extended. APPLY ASAP!
This course is instructed by Crowe MacKay.
If interested in applying or have questions about course dates, please contact: