Under the guidance of the Program Coordinator, the Caregivers will help lead programs that encourage the social, emotional, physical, creative and intellectual development of children. The Caregivers assist with the daily programming for children, snack preparation, as well as ensuring the safety of the children and visitors to the centers.
- Experience working with children
- Grade 12 Diploma. Early Childhood Development Certificate or Diploma is an asset
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR is an asset
- Able to work in a high intensity, loud environment
- Must have an up to date immunizations in accordance with the NWT Immunization Schedule, an acceptable Tuberculosis Screening test and provide proof of this prior to start date;
- Must provide a satisfactory RCMP criminal records check, including a vulnerable sector search, prior to hire.
These positions will be on a casual basis with the successful applicant called in as needed.
Priority consideration will be given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement
Should this opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation
Human Resources Department Fax: 1-888-872-7142 Email: email@example.com
Deadline: Open until filled