You are here
Be The Voice For Youth In Your Community
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation (IRC) invites youth applications (17-30) for positions with the Regional Youth Advisory Group.
Positions available: Two (2). Preference will be given to youth from Aklavik and Sachs Harbour, but we encourage all willing participants to apply.
- 2-year term (with many opportunities to travel for training and networking).
- Engage and conduct outreach regularly with the youth of the ISR.
- Offer insights, opportunities and concerns to the IRC Board of Directors via the Community Development Division.
- Participate in quarterly conference calls, face-to-face meetings, youth opportunitities, and the Youth Facebook Page.
- Members that participate in meetings, conferences, youth led initiatives and other workshops proposed by outside organizations are entitled to honoraria and/or per diem with pre-approval and as relevant.
Details to apply:
- Must be between ages 17-30.
- Must be keen on being active within your community.
- Submit a short (1 page maximum) letter to the Community Development Division at IRC (Britney Selina at email@example.com) explaining why you are interested in becoming a member of the Regional Youth Advisory Group.
Positions open until filled!
If you have questions concerning the Regional Youth Advisory Group, please contact: