These casual positions will assist Child Development/Aboriginal Head Start Centers as casual Caregivers. If you live in one of these communities such as Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk you are encouraged to apply.
• Related experience in Childcare a minimum of 2 years’ hands on work experience.
• Must have an up-to-date immunization record.
• Able to work a flexible schedule.
• Early Childhood Certificate or related education would be considered an asset;
• Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
These positions will be on a casual basis with successful candidates called in as needed.
The hours of work may vary depending on the need, but generally fall between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Please send cover letter & resume (one document) to: email@example.com OR fax: (1888) 872-7142
Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Only Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted