3-week paid training in Inuvik:
October 4, 2021 - October 22, 2021
The training can lead to fieldwork:
QNIHS Survey Period: October 2021 - March 2022
• Successfully complete the three-week survey training in Inuvik
• Upon completion of training, the fieldwork is then to:
-Make initial contact with survey participants
-Respond to questions community members may have about the health survey or about their participation.
-Use tablets to conduct the consent procedure and administer survey questionnaires at community centres.
The ideal trainee will have:
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Willingness to learn and build capacity in research
• Work or volunteer experience with a community-based and Indigenous-led organization in the Inuvialuit Settlement Region or anywhere across Inuit Nunangat
• Familiarity or fluency in Inuvialuktun would be considered an asset
• Experience using digital tools, such as web or mobile applications, for data collection
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Willingness to travel for up to three weeks at a time within the Inuvialuit Settlement Region between October 2021 and March 2022 as a QNIHS Fieldworker.
Priority will be given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.
If you are interested in the paid training program, please submit your resume to:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation –
QNIHS, Health and Wellness Dept.
Tel: (867) 777-7018
Fax: (867) 777-4023