Inuvialuit Regional Corporation (IRC) is currently inviting applications for the Accounting Officer position in Inuvik NT. Under the guidance of the Accounting Supervisor, the accounting officer processes accounts receivable and payable and assists with related functions for Inuvialuit Corporate Group (ICG).
- Works to ensure all invoices are entered appropriately to various entities within the group on a timely basis for payment;
- Works to ensure proper documentation and authorizations are in place for all expenditures;
- To distribute payments to vendors in a timely manner;
- Maintains necessary supporting documentation for invoicing and receipts;
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential;
- Diploma in Office Administration, preferably with specialization in accounting or finance.
- Three years of financial accounting experience, preferably in a team environment working with diverse stakeholder groups;
- Knowledge of government accounting reporting procedures, IFRS and ASPE would be considered assets;
- Knowledge of Inuvialuit Final Agreement, Inuvialuit Settlement Region;
Please send cover letter & resume to:
email@example.com I fax: (888)-872-7142
Closing date: July 15, 2021
Priority consideration will be given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.