Under the direction and guidance of the Lead Travel Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and booking travel arrangements for approved individuals, through programs under IRC’s Health & Wellness Department. This position includes on-call responsibilities, estimated one week per month.
During on-call, the successful candidate must be willing to work afterhours and on weekends to accommodate the possibility of flight cancellations or irregular operations.
This position is funded through to March 31, 2025, with a possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Reserve flights and accommodations on direct websites and applying corporate codes/rates.
- Customer service and communication skills. Ability to communicate with other employees, outside staff, and vendors.
- High attention to detail.
- Compose travel itineraries in a clear and concise format.
- Knowledge of IRC travel policies and regulations. Airline guidelines.
- Ability to juggle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Organize and complete expense statements in Excel and saving receipts in SharePoint.
- Compile documents in Adobe Acrobat.
- Create purchase orders on Fraxion.
- Respond professionally, appropriately and in a timely manner to all travel requests via email or phone call.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 27, 2023
Priority given to Beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation – Human Resources Division
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 888-872-7142