Those interested in receiving Elders Benefit Payments and/or Distribution Payments by direct deposit must provide the following to the email address below:

  1. Request a “voided” cheque from your Canadian financial institution (or find at your online banking, a “Payroll, Direct Deposit or Pre-Authorized Payment Form”).
  2. When you have the bank form or voided cheque from your Canadian financial institution, you are ready to contact Enrolment; make sure to include your name and contact information.

Send to:

Emily Arey
Deputy Registrar of Enrolment

Tel: (867) 777-7015

The general email address is also good to send this information.

Contact enrolment to sign up for direct deposit, for any change of address or to register your children or to enrol at 18 in the Inuvialuit Trust as a Beneficiary.