The Inuvialuit Regional Corporation is seeking a Program and Policy Analyst (GNWT). Under the direction and guidance of the Director of Policy, the Program & Policy Analyst (Analyst) will be primarily responsible to analyze current programs and services, research findings and recommendations that focus on improving Inuvialuit social, cultural, and economic conditions. The Analyst shall develop plans, programs, and mitigation measures to improve the wellbeing of Inuvialuit and address any impacts as a result of climate, environmental, health, social, cultural and economic change throughout the Inuvialuit Settlement Region (ISR).
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge:
- Experience in analysis and communicating government programs and services with a focus on non-technical audiences.
- Project and program and service development, including fund raising.
- Experience working with aboriginal communities and organizations.
- Knowledge and skills around community development with the ability to create both long- and short-term plans based on community input.
- Working knowledge of the Inuvialuit Settlement Region.
- Fluency in Inuvialuktun considered an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with computers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong networking skills.
- Highly motivated, analytical, dependable, independent with a strong work ethic.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Reliable and willing to work with minimum supervision.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 30, 2023
Priority given to Beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation – Human Resources Division
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 888-872-7142