Inuvialuit Regional Corporation (IRC) invites youth applications for voluntary positions within the Regional Youth Advisory Group.
Spaces that need to be filled include: two representatives from Aklavik and Tuktoyaktuk, and one representative from Paulatuk.
- Voluntary position, two-year term (with many opportunities to travel for training and networking)
- Be the voice of youth in your community
- Bring issues, concerns, and solutions to IRC for IRC Board of Directors to consider
- Organize youth gatherings in your community to collect information (with assistance from IRC)
- Teleconference calls (assisted by IRC)
Details to apply
- Must be between ages 16-30
- Must be keen on being active within your community
- Submit a short (one page maximum) letter to the Community Development Division at IRC (Britney Selina at firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining why you are interested in becoming a member of the Regional Youth Advisory Group
For more information, contact: